Sunday, 11 May 2014

Amélie / Daisy

This title is somewhat creepy... I promise I'm not adopting weird alter-egos or something for the sake of fashion blogging, they just go with the outfits. The Amélie reference is pretty self explanatory, the colours of the film are red and green corresponding to the photo hehe. *parisienne chic* I'm studying the film in school, no idea how many times I've said the sentence "Jeunet manipule les couleurs pour créer une ambiance nostalgique" - way too many. Anyway... I've probably been the worst blogger in the world - not updating for 3 weeks :'(. I won't bore you with my sensible explanation of trying to revise / not fail my exams / get the 3 A's I need to get to the university I want - kind of indirectly did it just then, my sincerest apologies. Anyway these two outfits are perfect for spring (selon moi), and all made possible thanks to my sponsors (unshamefully!) I'll put the links below, anyway sorry for my absence-  my life has been totally uneventful so nothing to update you on! Much love, please forgive my absence and my terrible attempt at French in this strange monologue Xxxx


dress: blackfive


dress: blackfive
bag: misstella

8 comments:

  1. I like the top photo, beautiful!
    xx Alexa
    http://fashiondieslast.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty, both outfits! <3
    all the best and good luck with your university ~
    maisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that first photograph is breath-taking Imogen! Both of these outfits are so so gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely impressed by its perfection. I was really impressed by the fine creativity and artistry. I am really looking forward to the coming occasion when I am going to wear it.
    sell wedding dress online

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so pretty, looks really good on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this blog the outfits are simply amazing xxx
    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/

    ReplyDelete