Sunday, 22 June 2014

June

I am alive... and have finally decided to breach my Internet silence. My exams are now over and I've been left with an anti-climax - except endless hours of gaming to look forward to, joy of joys (in all seriousness). On the bright side I'm going to Vienna to work in a Summer camp for two weeks (*shriek* at the thought of me 'teaching') and am also going for two weeks to the Dordogne with my family (how *cute*). Anyway, you will most likely find me hibernating watching endless box sets of Friends or pottering around my currently 40% derelict house. Anyway, here is me posing in the bushes with a lovely yellow dress from chicwish, definitely somewhere obscure, dark and gothic - to fit my emo persona. Love ya Xx



9 comments:

  1. love this dress, it's amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is perfection, you look divine Imogen x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, that dress looks so pretty on you <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete